Hello! I’m Dawn!
Career & Interview Coach & Trainer
“I’m the Founder of Your Interview Coach set up in 2013 when my idea to help both candidates and hiring managers through the complexities of the recruitment and selection process became a passion and a burning desire!”
Approach & Values
Every client is different and they come from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds. They also have a broad range of previous experience.
For that reason there is no ‘off the shelf’ packages here:
- Free Consultation to establish your requirements
- Every coaching session is tailored and bespoke
We need to know your previous experience (or lack of experience) and we need to understand your aspirations, goals and career objectives before we book any coaching session.
Passionate about supporting your success
Professional and approachable
Highly driven to helping you reach your full potential
- Empower you by sharing knowledge, insights, tools and techniques
Experience & Qualifications
The majority of my interviewing experience is from 12 years as an In-house Recruiter. 6 years within Manufacturing and Engineering and 6 years experience working in a Corporate Bank in the City of London.
Prior to being an in-house Recruiter I had hiring experience as a team leader in the NHS and then as a Manager in the Private Healthcare Sector. I was responsible for the recruitment for the South-East of England and this gave me valuable experience to move into HR.
- Screened approximately 1 million CVs
- Interviewed over 10,000 candidates for 100s of vacancies
- Coached hundreds of clients transitioning from public sector to private!
- Trained hundreds of hiring managers to Recruit Right!
- Currently supporting service leavers from the Armed Forces (MoD)
- Public Sector (Including local councils)
- Oil & Gas industry
- Financial Services Sector – Corporate Banking
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- NHS and Private Health Care Sector
- Degree Educated: BA (Hons) 2.1 Health Promotion & Education
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development MCIPD
- Trained, Qualified & Insured (Nero Linguistic Programming) NLP Practitioner & Coach
- An accredited member of the British Psychological Society
I work with Career Orientated Professionals.
Career & Interview Coaching
We’ve worked with Accountants, Lawyers, Teachers, Heads of Departments, Public Sector and Private Sector clients.
Facebook Support Group and Workshops
We run training workshops to learn how to write compelling CVs, preparing for any type of interview and how to set up LinkedIn accounts that are a very powerful additions to your job search. Join the group today!
Training for Hiring Managers
We design and facilitate training workshops for hiring managers.
“In my 20 years in the recruitment industry, I have had one of the most enjoyable business working relationships with Dawn, she has a great sense of humour and has that willingness to go the extra mile coupled with her professional attitude has made all my dealings with her extremely pleasurable."
Nick Kebbell, NDK Consultancy – Technology Recruitment
"After applying to several roles for which I had the necessary qualification and experience, I wasn’t selected due to my poor performance in interviews. Then I decided to contact Dawn and I must say it was the best decision I have made to get a job."
Financial Controller Essex.
"After several years of seeking a certain position but being unsuccessful at interviews. The next interview, I was offered the role and I have no doubt that Dawn’s assistance played a significant part"
Previous client Essex.
If you have a question or would like to book a consultation.