Passionate about supporting your business to increase the quality and reduce the cost of hiring talent!
Training for Hiring Managers
Interview Training for Hiring Managers is the most critical activity for businesses today.
Recruiting the right people, at the right time with the right skills should be one of the most critical concerns for your business.
The World of Work is changing rapidly. You’ll need to keep your business up to date with the latest skills, knowledge and experiences.
To achieve the most effective recruitment process (increase quality and reducing costs) you will need to invest in training for your hiring managers. Train your hiring managers in the most efficient tools and techniques to employ the best people for your organisation.
You will be concerned about the quality of the hire and how they fit to the job, the organisations values & culture and how they fit into the team and department.
Signs of Poor Recruitment Decisions:
- Are you concerned about the cost of high turnover?
- Is a high turnover having a negative impact on productivity and profitability?
- The cost of direct replacement fees are spiralling out of control?
- How much time do you spend either managing poor performers or recruiting to replace them?
- Do your poor performers affecting the morale of the team?
Benefits from attending this Interview Training for Managers workshop:
- Training provided by a MCIPD Qualified Human Resources Professional
- Receive training from an In House Recruiter with 15 years of in-depth hands on experience & knowledge
- Supported several Head Office functions and disciplines: HR, IT, Accounts, Legal & Compliance, Engineering, Customer Services, Supply Chain, Procurement etc.
- Worked with several different sectors: NHS & Private Health Sector, Telecommunications, Manufacturing & Engineering, Banking & Finance, Public and Private Sector and Oil & Gas.
- Significantly reduced training cost due to low over heads.
- Lower the risks associated with poor recruitment practices: Low team morale, high turnover, higher recruitment costs, reputational damage etc.
Hire a Trainer
Hire the trainer to train your line managers.
Keep costs low by providing In-House Training.
Prices start from £99 per delegate with a daily minimum cost of £400 plus expenses.
Train the Trainers
Train the trainer! Hire the trainer to train one or two key people in your business who can then train all the managers responsible for recruitment and selection practices.
Prices start from £995 for training, designing and material.
Purchase the Training
Here’s a quick solution to providing Interview Training to your Hiring Managers. Our off-the-shelve package. You can quickly tweak to fit your business.
Prices depending on design and materials required.
Contact me Dawn at Your Interview Coach to discuss in-house training designed specifically for the needs of your hiring managers and business.
T: 01206 797 575 M: 07932 434 303
Copyright Your Interview Coach 2017