Interview Training for Hiring Managers is the most critical activity for businesses today
- Recruiting the right people, at the right time with the right skills should be one of the most critical concerns for your business.
- The World of Work is changing rapidly. You’ll need to keep your business up to date with the latest skills, knowledge, and experiences.
- To achieve the most effective recruitment process (increase quality and reducing costs) you will need to invest in training for your hiring managers. Train your hiring managers in the most efficient tools and techniques to employ the best people for your organization.
- You will be concerned about the quality of the hire and how they fit the job, the organization’s values & culture, and how they fit into the team and department.
Signs of Poor Recruitment Decisions
- Are you concerned about the cost of high turnover?
- Is a high turnover having a negative impact on productivity and profitability?
- The cost of direct replacement fees are spiralling out of control?
- How much time do you spend either managing poor performers or recruiting to replace them?
- Do your poor performers affecting the morale of the team?
Benefits of hiring an external facilitator to deliver Interview Training for Managers
- Lower the risks associated with poor recruitment practices: Low team morale, high turnover, higher recruitment costs, reputational damage, etc.
- Outsourcing activities significantly reduces operational costs of delivery
- Training provided by an MCIPD Qualified Human Resources Professional
- Receive training from an In House Recruiter with 20 years of in-depth hands-on experience & knowledge
- Supported several Head Office functions and disciplines: HR, IT, Accounts, Legal & Compliance, Engineering, Customer Services, Supply Chain, Procurement, etc.
- Worked with several different sectors: NHS & Private Health Sector, Telecommunications, Manufacturing & Engineering, Banking & Finance, Public and Private Sector, and Oil & Gas.
Are you looking to make redundancies and want to support your people with re-deployment?
Outplacement services provide total job search support usually to those facing redundancy. The service can be provided on a 121 basis or group workshops.
Providing practical and emotional specialist career coaching support that will enable an individual to navigate the competitive job market and move into appropriate new employment as soon as possible.
It also enables organizations to focus their time on business operations rather than divert often considerable time and energy needed to support leavers and the morale of the retained team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer a FREE consultation?
Yes we do. And we encourage you to take full advantage of this consultation. Investing in training is an important part of your business. Tailoring the right training package is important to you and us.
What is covered in the training workshop?
- Elements of Employment Law (Reduce the financial and reputational risks)
- Sourcing methods: Talent attraction strategies
- Selection methods: Interview Formats
- Questioning Techniques – Behavioural Competency
- Onboarding and orientation planning
How long are the training workshops?
This really depends on the depth of the training your hiring managers require. If managers are involved in the full cycle of recruitment from writing job descriptions, writing job adverts, screening CVs, designing the selection and interview process to salary negotiation and onboarding, it’s likely they will need two full days training.
What is the cost of a workshop?
Because all of our training workshops are bespoke to your requirements we cannot give an exact cost. It depends on the duration, the materials, the number of assessors involved in the training and venue costs. However, we understand pricing is important and you need an idea. Prices start from £1,497.00 per day per workshop for approximately 8-10 hiring managers.