Are you considering a career change? Don't know where to start? Let me help you reach your goal.
Coaching Services For People Passionate about their Career
What’s involved in Career Coaching?
Every career coaching session is bespoke to your requirements. However, here’s an idea of what could be included:
- S.W.O.T analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) to identify and map out skills, experiences, qualifications, knowledge, and transferable skills
- PESTLE analysis (Politics, Economics, Social, Technology, Legal, Environmental) to research the jobs market, sectors and industries and identify opportunities, and routes to market
- Design a career action plan with goals, objectives, and milestones – A goal without a plan is just a wish!
- Improve networking skills and how to use LinkedIn to maximize desired outcomes – there are literally millions of decision-makers on LinkedIn. It’s the biggest people database in the world and it’s free to use.
Who have we coached?
We have coached hundreds of individuals from different backgrounds:
- Accountants and Financial Controllers
- Senior Department Managers
- Health and Safety Consultants and Executives
- Project Managers, and many more.
We’ve also helped hundreds of public sector professionals successfully transition to the private sector
How does career coaching work?
Step 1: FREE consultation
It’s important to understand exactly what you want to achieve in your career:
- Are you looking for a promotion?
- Would you like to change your career direction?
- Are you looking to explore self-employment or start a business?
The conversation will determine what support you need and the design of the career coaching sessions.
Step 2: Book your session
It’s important to reflect on the conversation and the information shared during the consultation.
- Ask any remaining questions
- Agree the process and the number of sessions
- Book session or sessions
Ready to book a FREE 30-minute career consultation?
Please note: Please book at least 48 hours in advance. When you book please include your contact details.
What are the benefits of hiring a Coach?
What do people I’ve worked with say about me!
Head of Department - National Charity
“Executive jobs you really want don’t come around that often, so I sought out Dawn’s expertise to ensure I maximised my chances of getting the job.
Dawn is knowledgeable, and friendly and was great at celebrating what I already knew and provided constructive feedback on how I could improve on areas including body language, confidence, rapport building and structuring answers.
Equipped with new knowledge, confidence and commitment to put the work in, I got the job.”
J Potter - Manager
“I was very clear from the outset what I wanted from a Life and Career coach. I was doing exceptionally well at work but I lacked confidence and assertiveness in high level meetings. The sessions were challenging, exploratory within a highly positive atmosphere.
I enjoyed the challenges each session brought, which enabled me to use techniques and simple application methods of communication within my work place.
Through a lot of hard work and effort Dawn revealed to me new ways at looking at things, ways of breaking negativity in my thought processes and beliefs, all of which were becoming barriers for my personal growth and development.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer a FREE consultation?
Yes, we do. And we encourage you to take full advantage of this 30-minute telephone conversation. This consultation will help me to understand what you are attempting to achieve and design a coaching session to meet your requirements and exceed your expectations.
How long does a coaching session last?
Usually a coaching session is no less than an hour and no more than two hours.
How many coaching sessions will I need?
This depends on your requirements and what you would like to achieve during the sessions. Are you looking for help in designing or implementing your career plan? Or both? Or are you looking to completely re-design your career and change direction?
How much does one coaching session cost?
We offer a pay-as-you-go session that costs £125.00. We offer discounts on further sessions booked.
Here’s the full price list: Pricing