I’m passionate about helping you secure your dream job!
Is interview coaching right for you?
- Would you like to change jobs but dread the interview process?
- Never attended a structured interview before?
- Are you fed up receiving the “Thanks but no thanks” rejections?
- Do you lack confidence in presenting your strengths?
- Want to be able to answer those tough questions convincingly?
We have experts from Private Sector & Public Sector, Policing, Banking & Finance and Technology & Communications
- Are you just about to graduate? We can help you prepare for your first Assessment Centre and give you a real insight to how hiring managers interview and make decisions today.
- Have you been on maternity leave and considering returning to work? We’ve supported “stay at home mums” to regain their confidence and reduce the anxiety of returning to work. Lost your direction? We’ll help you design and plan your life and career.
- Have you been in the same job or company for years and years? You might be facing redundancy or downsizing and forced to look for a new job. Dreading a formal interview? Things have changed dramatically over the last decade and even in the last couple of years competition has increased to the highest levels ever. We help you with the latest tips and techniques to handle the toughest of questions.
Despite having the necessary qualifications and never applying for jobs beyond my capabilities, I always failed the interview stage. The more interviews I had the more my confidence eroded leaving me thinking that
‘I just don’t interview well’
Following a lengthy session on interview techniques with Dawn Moss my faults and weaknesses were quickly recognised and eradicated whilst my strengths were brought to the fore.
As a result I received an exciting job offer at my very next interview.
I cannot recommend DAWN too highly to anyone who is experiencing the same difficulties I used to have at the interview stage.Taylor from Chelmsford, Essex
Interview Skills Programme:
✔ Learn Interview Preparation Techniques that can be applied to any style of interview
✔ Understand how Recruiters & Hiring Managers make decisions and what information they use to assess your capabilities and abilities
✔ Learn how to use the S.T.A.R Technique to Prepare Specific Examples
✔ Be able to Handle the Tough Interview Questions
✔ Understand Job Fit, Motivational Fit and Corporate Cultural Fit
What can you expect from your coaching session?
- Learn simple but effective techniques to prepare for the interview and answer the toughest of questions comprehensively
- Understand the factors that increase that all important first impression
- How to control your nerves before and during the interview
- Improve your communication skills and how your present your skills, knowledge and experiences in a clear, concise and structured way
- Improve your presentation skills and how you “sell” your skills, knowledge and experiences. Understand the importance of body language and eye contact during the interview
Each Interview Coaching session is tailored to your specific requirements – phone today to arrange your FREE consultation!
After several years of seeking a certain position but being unsuccessful at interviews, I reached the decision to seek assistance prior to a further forthcoming interview. From the first contact I made with Dawn she was professional and helpful, quickly answering my queries and taking the time to have a proper telephone conversation before we agreed a full session.
The advice and assistance I received from Dawn in the session was extremely useful, from practical techniques to highlight my skills and qualifications, to considering ways to respond to common questions, to tips about how to present myself, Dawn was able to help me prepare for the interview and to feel much more confident and relaxed. The time and attention I was given made me feel that dawn really wanted to see me succeed, and her client care was excellent.
Following interview I was offered the role for which I was applying and I have no doubt that Dawn’s assistance played a significant part in this outcome.Jonathan